Sunday 12 June 2011

TROGBLOG TOP FIFTY: 50-46

50 - 46


This is Trogblog's top fifty men of SS '11 (not all models), as voted for by the highly distinguished panel of Trog and her two best friends...

50. JOHNNY KNOXVILLE


Yes Johnny Knoxville from Jackass, now it took a bit of persuading from BF 1 & BF 2 to get me to put him on the list because I'm not into guys injuring themselves and lowering their sperm count for money. Plus he is 40, which is only like 2 years younger than my dad... BUT after looking at a few pictures of his bod and listening to his laugh I have decided he is a worthy member of the Trogblog Top 50.

49. JOSH BEECH


Josh Beech is a 25 year old model from London, who is ranked number 13 in the 'Top 50 Male Models'. Plus he is the lead singer/song writer in the band Josh Beech & the Johns, who are pretty damn good. And look at him! How could you not fancy him/how could he not be on the Top 50?

 48. TREVOR DONOVAN


Okay I don't think this one is gonna need backing up if you have eyes, I mean f**k me he looks like a Greek god. Although he is a little bit too perfect looking/manly/chunky faced to be my ideal man (more weedy/skinny/unique looking.) But dayumm is he nice to just look at, plus he is 6'2", so getting a hug off him (or more if your dirtay minded) would make you feel pretty tiny which is always nice. But he is weirdly 32, did anyone else see that coming? Why do American TV shows always use 30 year olds as teenagers?


47. PETER MOONEY


I only found out about this guy watching Camelot last night on C4, but boy am I glad I did! He is so preeeeettttyyyyyyyyyyy. And musccllyyyy. And sensiiitiiivee looooookinggg. And maannnlllly. And preeeetttttyyyyy. I want him.

46. MICHAEL CERA


So there is no way he couldn't have been on the Top 50, I mean he is pretty much every girls ideal boyfriend. He is funny, geeky, non-threateningly attractive and so damn cute. Plus surprisingly sarcy in interviews that makes you think he has another perhaps sexier, hidden side? Yes please.






No comments:

Post a Comment